PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Good evening All
A bowl of Peter Stokkebye’s Luxury Twist Flake in a James Barber B Line sandblasted Lovat. Mallard duck on her eggs, fingers crossed the crows, gulls or heron doesn’t predate them. Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 144062View attachment 144063
That is so cool! The epitome of patience-a mama bird on her eggs! Great pic. Can just see her head. Thanks for sharing.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I hope you feel better soon. Because of traveling (and a cold caught while overseas), I've been pipeless for three weeks and miss it.

I've been meaning to ask regarding your username—does it mean your first name might be Edger (like a variant of Edgar), or is the username "edger," like a garden trimmer?
Thanks for the good thoughts. Edger was my grandfather Edgar’s Knick name. I hope you can back to your pipes soon.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
How do you like that Hardwood? I considered getting one, but I've been reading reviews and some say it has a terrible taste that affects the tobacco taste. Any problem with that?
I haven't noticed any bad taste and I got the hickory pipe too with no weird taste. After a few bowls it shouldn't make a difference anyway with a bit of cake starting to build up. I say go for it, I enjoy mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.