PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

happy_lunter

Lifer
Jul 1, 2020
Vaughan, ON
@Severus Nice pipe! Problem with Smokingpipes.com sales is I tend to grab more clay pipes and baccy than is healthy for me; I've already got nearly a pound of pipe baccy to smoke in my clay pipes...
I am less fan of the clay, but PAD and TAD is strong on my end too. Ended up getting a tin of Doblone d’Oro the other day, and a couple of new ROPPs Vintage Stouts (although returned one of them at the end) recently.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Off to work to try to finish this Jughead story tonight.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.