PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Today will be a quiet day since it is a holiday in Europe. Good old May Day, the workers day, we don't have that day over here in the U.S. I am surprised we have not introduced it as I am sure there are one or two in public life who would love to review a parade of young men marching around with purpose! To me it is a wonderful day since I am guaranteed that I will not receive any annoying calls from clients of the firm asking questions I will have to answer for the umpteenth time. My pipe de jour is this well colored 'Devils Arse' with ornate silver work, amber stem and exceptional coloring. Today I will be smoking 2000 RB Plug with a move to Coniston Cut Plug later in the day.

thumbnail-3.jpeg

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
Today will be a quiet day since it is a holiday in Europe. Good old May Day, the workers day, we don't have that day over here in the U.S. I am surprised we have not introduced it as I am sure there are one or two in public life who would love to review a parade of young men marching around with purpose!
We don't have May Day but we do have Labor Day.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Irish X in a Meer...​

2OJaEri.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.