PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. This will get me to dinner time.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Home mix "best of the rest," including Barbary Coast, D&R Two Timer, and PS unflavored black Cavendish, in my long-discontinued Danish Bari factory pipe which I mistook for my Gianni. The Bari is a smooth bent billiard with a good big bowl. After a supper of roast pork, roast potatoes and carrots, with bread pudding for dessert, washed down with rose wine. My wife missed her book group zoom meeting, got a call from a cousin on the northwest coast, and is mourning a newspaper friend who worked for thirty years at the New York Times, and for a few months with the circus, a fascinating, troubled but acutely talented person. I just cut up some G&H Irish XX rope to dry it out.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed ib a Meer...​

B9PtQGF.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Uno in a GBD 76er
I had no intention of buying any of this blend because I am not usually a fan of Perique. I stumbled across a few tins at my local cigar shop and decided to take a chance. Man am I ever glad I did! The Katarini Perique in this is really special. I hope Per Georg Jensen will be using it in other blends.
But the Katarini is just the beginning there is a lot going on in this blend and I like all of it.
80B143AF-C43A-4FE1-A516-7DF53E0C9668.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Code of The Secret Service, a b-movie starring a young Ronald Reagan.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.