PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
The mad experimenting continues, today's concoction is equal parts Sutliff's BS 759 and McC's 5110 with a pinch-n-sprinkle of Sutliff's Panna Cotta

smoking it in this shapely Davorin Denovic morta beauty -

VcM2ZwFl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of C&D Warped St Espresso in a straight burgundy rocky 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. First time smoking this pipe. Still working on a review of this blend. It's been a tough one to do because of the multiplicity of flavorings. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Going to have Esoterica Penzance (2021) in a Peterson Clay System Bent Billiard Shape 8 (similar to a 313) with an orific bit, not a P-Lip. The nickel band is seamless, so this clay pipe is from sometime after 1963 and was probably made in Scotland by Duncan McDougall.

View attachment 144227

Are recently production Penzance like this now? Or is this rubbed out?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink. It's time for my weekly zoom with a few pipe buddies.

SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.