PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Country Squire Whatever (?????) in a Savinelli 2614KS tonight. Very interesting; there were some large dark brown ribbons in it that had a robust tobacco flavor (not aromatic). The rest of it seemed to be a blend of everything else I bought (Parsons Blend, Northwest Trek, Old Toby) or it was just my imagination ! A tasty treat. And yes it burned to a fine white ash and the pipe cleaner passed through to the bowl. ;):ROFLMAO:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful feast of tacos and jumbo Nathan's hot dogs with vanilla bean and chocolate ice cream along with a big blueberry muffin for dessert. I'd tell you how many tacos and hot dogs I ate, but I don't want anybody feeling inferior! :LOL: ? Have about a third of a bowl left of 2016 MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen freehand dublin sitter with a cumberland saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves bullpen choke against the Brewers. Tyler Matzek isn't the same pitcher that he was last year.
Viggo Nielsen.jpg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
C&D Pegasus in a MM Country Gentleman cob with acrylic Forever Stem. I don't like very many C&D blends at all, but this one is a clear winner and I'm starting to jar some bulk up for a rainy day down the road. Also highly recommend the Forever Stems for MM cobs. Do they cost as much as the pipe? Yes, but I hate those crappy plastic stems they come with.

Now if only Vermont Freehand would start making the vulcanite stems mentioned on their website, I'd be a happy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.