PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Well … since I got the translucent meerschaum last week, that is the only pipe I have been smoking. This is the 17th bowl and while not very clear from the pics, the stem has picked up color.

Now smoking John Cotton’s Latakia which I cellared July 2017 in it. Blended by Russ Ouellette, John Cotton’s Latakia did not see commercial success but it is a very good blend.

This tin, which I opened today is one of my one hit wonders (Or should I say One tin Wonder ?) - Not successful, difficult to get any more tins but quite satisfying
View attachment 147788
It's not just a hobby, it's a job! Good work!!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
This pipe has a wider draw compared to my other meerschaum pipes. Also, this being new does not need any rest. So, while I have been smoking this a lot, no compromise on the quality of the smoke.
Amen brother, you're preachin' to the choir. A meer with a tight draw is just another mediocre to crappy pipe. I smoke my favorite 2 meers relentlessly, hours per day every day.

Currently smoking GH&Co Dark Flake in an IMP billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.