PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Cascadia Campsite Plug in a Hardcastle clay pipe.
Been to post a parcel and take the recycling to Newbold this afternoon, got 2 bags of stuff for the charity shop tomorrow.
Got a chiropodist appointment tomorrow afternoon so ordered my Iceland shopping for tomorrow morning ?.
Going to finish the apple ? crumble for supper; will make some banana ? bread ? next week.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Meer...​

RF2pere.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Hi everyone, just spent a hour in a dramatic cleanup operation after overwatering one of my houseplants that sits on a coffee table surrounded by pipes and tobacco. No serious damage to anything apart from some very old books but the coffee table might need refinishing as I only just noticed the overflow and it’s been sopping wet for two days.

I’m now trying to relax with C&D Red Odessa in a brown leather bent Longchamp, this is probably one of my favourite Balkan blends, it’s smooth and creamy with a delicate sweet spiciness that increases gently as you progress which is helped along with a little Perique, I can definitely recommend it to lovers of Oriental blends. image.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Drying some Orlik Golden Sliced, to go in the Foyard Rhodesian. They insist there's perique in here; I just can't taste it, I guess. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, Common raven, Ring-necked dove, House finch, Northern flicker, White-breasted nuthatch, Western kingbird, Brewer's blackbird, Bullock's oriole, and Hairy woodpecker. Some lovely wildflowers coming up (pictured below), as it warms up.

foyard.jpg

5.14.22 orange flower.jpg

5.14.22 butterfly purple flower 4.jpg

5.14.22 red flowers.jpg

5.14.22 poppies.jpg

5.4.22 blooming yuccas 2.jpg

The last ones are yuccas, which cannot and will not bloom unless there's been ample rainfall. So don't believe all this bullshit about drought in CA! Nature doesn't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.