PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As an after thought I have been asked by several people what the underside of this meerschaum looks like so here is an undercarriage shot if you will. The pipe drew a lot of attention at the Columbus Pipe Show when myself and @weezell were there several years ago pre-Covid. If you look at the group shot of some of my meerschaums taken in 2015 which has been posted on here several times you can see this pipe on the top to the right of the group and you will notice that it had hardly even colored at that point in time.

thumbnail-3.jpeg4vKRRe1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of KBV Lord Crumbley’s beta test in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. Making review notes and watching the Braves-Mets play.
Basil_Meadows_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of KBV Acadian Flek beta test in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while, but it's one of my best VaPer pipes.
Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 egg.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.