PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I found a young pigeon that just got picked up by the local wildlife rescue, my cats thought their birthdays had come around when I got home with it. I’m having some Savinelli Juno at the moment, a lovely red and bright Va, in a Donegal Rocky Bulldog. Before this I tried the Sav Janus in a Meer, a VaPer with a little oriental thrown in. I highly recommend both. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Chichester Road (Merchant Service) in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Working on a review of this blend and watching the Yankee-Astros game.

It's the top pipe.
Rinaldos #2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of 1960s Half and Half 1960s Half and Half in a tan sandblasted paneled quarter bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 scoop with a pointed front and a tapered black acrylic stem.
Rinaldo_Scoop copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.