PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
That’s not Samson rolling tobacco in the foreground is it? I’ve not seen that here in years.
Yes it is. I was given it from a friend whose late father Rev. Ramsay DFC smoked it. Her father passed away in 1999 so I’ll guess I’ll need to rehydrate it. The Rev. Ramsay DFC was a member of RAF Bomber Command and took part in thousand bombers raids on Germany. I sadly never met him and would loved to have had a pipe and a craic with him.
An amazing generation that we owe so much to.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Yes it is. I was given it from a friend whose late father Rev. Ramsay DFC smoked it. Her father passed away in 1999 so I’ll guess I’ll need to rehydrate it. The Rev. Ramsay DFC was a member of RAF Bomber Command and took part in thousand bombers raids on Germany. I sadly never met him and would loved to have had a pipe and a craic with him.
An amazing generation that we owe so much to.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
Thank you and well said.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Y’all must’ve gotten a lot of rain! ?

D&R Rimboche of the Saint James variety in a Peterson System 302 that was gifted by a friend and forum member. A cup of Community Breakfast Blend, black, to go with.
View attachment 82445
Nothing like what ya'll have been getting. I have family in New Orleans, Unice, Lafayette and Slidell. It's been dry around here. Over the fall and winter we had so much rain the septic drain field would just run off, then it just stopped and the pattern moved over the Gulf states. To top it off it got down to 46 last night and I had to run the heat. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.