PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and my last smoke of the day is Wilke Peanut Butter in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Reading baseball box scores.
Savory's_Cherrywood.jpg

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
STG Drexel VIII in a previously unsmoked Henning Paulson I bought several years ago.

373-DAD54-ECA6-4-FB1-9386-83-A98-D27-E58-A.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've smoked a few bowls this beautifully cool FL morning, walking outside, amongst overhanging oak trees on lamplit streets, wearing my reflective straps, picking up the odd piece of trash to put in a dumpster as I pass by, and letting the river of thought flow as it will.

So, now, in honor of all those who have given their time and or lives in service to truth as they know it, and especially thinking of our friend Banjo..., I selected a rarely smoked estate cob I got largely because of Banjo's love of bamboo shanks.
This one seems rare as it has a polished Mizzou sized bowl with a factory installed hardwood bottom insert, and factory installed bamboo shank.
It didn't come with it's stem and there's no reinforcement or collar at the mortise so I've been reluctant to use it.
I've got a small gummy stem from another MM cob in there now with some rubbed out HH Burley Flake to toast in their honor.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Finally a nice sunny morning after a weekend of rain and cold temps. On the deck enjoying some MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired in a Bertram 120. French roast coffee fresh from the press, and some Allman Brothers on the Bluetooth speaker. Planning to relax today before heading back to work tomorrow…
8E1286D3-FD0E-47BC-8731-07B5551B47C1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.