PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Verg 21 in a straight smooth brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. First time smoking this blend and this pot. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Rangers game as I catalog the new-to-me pipes and make preliminary review notes on this blend.
1930s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot..jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Verg 21 in a straight smooth brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 123 pot with a black tapered vulcanite stem. First time smoking this blend and this pot. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Rangers game as I catalog the new-to-me pipes and make preliminary review notes on this blend.
View attachment 80841

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The last post was very late because I didn't realize I hadn't hit the "reply" button. I blame the public school system for that! ;)

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Granger in an undated straight smooth medium brown Comoy’s Tradition 110B billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time to do another set of walks.
Comoy’s Tradition 110B billiard.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Happy 60th Uncle Rasta,I think its still your Birthday in Monterey CA.
Terrible weather at home more like November than May.
Smoking some TAK VB twist that a Friend sent me, looks like a cone shaped dog turd but tastes great.
smoking a Stanwell 207 Vario Cherrywood.
@marconi Yes very wet and too windy to light my clay!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Uncle Rasta, belated Happy Birthday my brother. 60 and still cookin, I LIKE IT! Now smoking some Warrior Plug in a Meer...
TGFvHJx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.