PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Been having a bowl of Argentine twist in the Falcon.

WP-20200525-017.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
GH&Co Black Sliced Twist with Exclusive Black Cherry and Latakia in an ugly panel Sandblast McCranies billiard. (aren't all panels ugly? It looks like they just gave up half way through making a pipe. Like someone said "Hey Bill, finish that pipe and we'll go get a beer" and Bill said "Screw it, I'm done. They can't all be good looking! Let's get that beer!" I know, I can't really complain since I bought the thing but I only bought because it had been in the shop since before the dawn of time and it's a McCranies made by Ashton and it was only $30. It's a good smoker and the pipe I most likely take with me if I ever decide to climb K2 because if it got scratched or broken, no great loss.

But I'm never going to climb K2. Why? Because mountain climbing is stupid. It costs thousands of dollars, takes hours to days and people die all the time doing it. Then act like they accomplished something on par with curing cancer. Have these people never heard of the invention of the helicopter? It costs a couple hundred bucks, they'll take you right to the top, the views are spectacular and within an hour you are back on the ground enjoying your pizza and beer. Oh, and you can put on you ear buds and listen to the theme from Airwolf and pretend you are Stringfellow Hawk blowing bad guys out of the sky.

OK, so I've type so long on this miserable Amazon Fire tablet one fingered I'm now on to a bowl of London Blend #1000 in an Upshall A Billiard. Google, not as smart as they think they are with all the damn autocorrect errors I have to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.