PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Mastering "the Claw" as I try to hit all the right angles for the pic. A familiar combo: Doc's crazy bamboozled apple/billiard (which is a dedicated Va, Va/Per pipe) and a bowl of C&D's Carolina Red Flake with Perique - the blend is settling into its taste now but I still prefer the previously released XX Anniversary flakes.

WbFDRZ1l.jpg

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Just cracked a tin of 3-year-old Escudo. Smoking it in a no-name-semi-rusticated-bent-prince-which-gurgles. Had some Orioles on the Oriole feeder I made out of a plank, Gatorade caps full of grape jelly, some nails and orange spray paint. It’s the most orange thing in Ohio right now, and appears to be attracting my favorite birds pretty well indeed.

Neighbors across the street have removed all but two of their pink marking flags, and were sighted last night, late, standing in the street and looking at their house from several angles. I’m guessing, based on their earlier activities, that they’re considering knocking the entire house down and building a new one, probably out of the cardboard boxes and the pile of bricks in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.