PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
Give me a list of what you like to smoke the most, and I'll be better able to help you with that.
Lately, a lot of Bald Headed Teacher and Escudo Navy Deluxe. Newminster No. 400 is my standby. I know Wilke was known for its Bohemian blend, which has apparently gone the way of the dodo...shame because it sounds like an interesting aromatic blend (most of which I don't much care for).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Up in the middle of the night trying to pump some heat out of the house opening windows etc. Have to come read what others are having, and helping myself to a little LBF leftovers and dottle, then clean up the pipe and head back to bed.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No.184 in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite saddle stem with cream swirls. Watching a documentary about Marilyn Monroe. Such a screwed up mess of a life she had.

Status
Not open for further replies.