PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Accidentally posted in the April thread.. So here again, since I now realized it is officially May.
Cracked three tins of new (to me) tobacco today.. first Marlin Flake (which I really need to stock up!!), then HU Daddy Gefftl (described as 'cranky' .. positive first impression, but need to try some more). Now on the small 'evening sun' balcony with HU Edward G. in a Stanwell with some Carlos I Brandy on the side. If that is possible I might like Edward G even more than the similar Directors cut.20200501_190519.jpg

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Actually I wondered: has any of the monthly ever so popular "what are you smoking" threads not been started by Jiminks ? :)..
Anyway: almost embarrassed to admit how I enjoy to follow what people post here: from the really short (if possible even using only abbreviations for tobacco and pipe), copy-paste jobs from the archive, to artful arrangements with top photography and of cause: let's not forget the regular updates of the comings and goings of Jaylotw's neighbors! Sometimes reminds me of the hypnotic quality of listening to the BBC4 shipping forecast back when I lived in the UK. Keep it coming boys and girls!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Actually I wondered: has any of the monthly ever so popular "what are you smoking" threads not been started by Jiminks ? :)..
Anyway: almost embarrassed to admit how I enjoy to follow what people post here: from the really short (if possible even using only abbreviations for tobacco and pipe), copy-paste jobs from the archive, to artful arrangements with top photography and of cause: let's not forget the regular updates of the comings and goings of Jaylotw's neighbors! Sometimes reminds me of the hypnotic quality of listening to the BBC4 shipping forecast back when I lived in the UK. Keep it coming boys and girls!

I end up starting them because I'm one of the small amount of people awake at that time. It's gotten to be a habit.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Smoking Sutliff Match Victorian in a Castello KK Collection, while reading.

b512a230-4243-4e10-887e-fa93e3e73c93-jpeg.8898

Status
Not open for further replies.