PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Just completed smoking the Peretti St James Mixture from before in the Briar works billiard.I reccomend this Mixture.It's got this cube cut and broken crumble cake thing going on,as well as loose tobacco floating around in there as well.Not a ribbon cut by any means.The perique is there for sure,but not as strong as in Old Joe Krantz.The flavors marry together really well.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
My lady hath no patience. I shan't complain.
She ordered me a Father's day gift that came in yesterday, and just couldn't wait to give it to me! Looks like she's been paying more attention to my jabbering about pipes and tobacco than I thought...
View attachment 31662
A new Peterson Spigot X220 in Racing Green (my favorite color), and a tin of 3P's, from which I'm now smoking! Happy early Dad's Day, everybody!
@rushx9 ...count yourself fortunate...she is a keeper! Enjoy brother!☕

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Mike’s Home Brew Broken Rope Blend in a 1970s smooth slight bent rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large with right and left channel cuts and a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Earlier today, I enjoyed a bowl of Robert McConnells Mature in a Mauro Armellini bent billiard. I bought the tin last October and tried one bowl and it didn't agree with me. A few months in the jar, and it seems like a different blend; one that I'm going to enjoy.

As for right now, it's my nightly bowl of GL Pease Westminster in a Ropp billiard with a horn stem.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Daughters & Ryan: SJ Rimboche' in a Meer...
iuFWcK6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.