PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
About to deflower a new pipe. I haven't smoked since Monday. Perfect morning for it. 18 year old squirrel dreamer on duty. View attachment 31568
I like that chopper.

S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ a bowl of Sutliff Elizabethan Match in a silver banded squat ringed half lattice almost straight meer with yellow & wispy white swirled stem.MeerschaumAhmetGovermGoGo5.jpg

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
I like that chopper.

S̛̊͆͐M̿̃́̈̃͌́̑̑̔̌̉͆̆̀̚Ơ̐́̀̾̐̒̀̀̒͂̕͠͝K̅̿̃́͊̄͘͝͠Ì́̍͑͝Ǹ͐̌͗͐̊͑̎̆̀̚͝͠G͌̓͑̔̈̅̅́̌̐͐̕ a bowl of Sutliff Elizabethan Match in a silver banded squat ringed half lattice almost straight meer with yellow & wispy white swirled stem.View attachment 31570

Thanks man, this is my edc version.

20200529_095133.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip.

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
A bowlful of Orlik's Dark Strong Kentucky in a Ropp bulldog with a horn bit (one of those Ropps that SmokingPipes has been selling, made from old turned stummels and old horn stock). A big mug of masala chai to accompany it. Anyone else like Indian tea? I make it every once in a while, using loose black tea, sliced ginger root, black pepper corns, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, and half-and-half, poured in when the water's boiling well.

Status
Not open for further replies.