Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
A most pleasant bowl of Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a large Estella 115 EX. I’m surprised with how well behaved this blend is in such a deep bowl. The latter half of this smoke has been particularly good, as the va’s have taken on some wonderful caramelized notes.
ADF372AC-5FA7-41ED-9A7D-848ED54C0CE0.jpeg

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
After a few months everyone is out of the house and me and pup have a relaxing few hours. I grabbed some 2010 5100. Wow, has this aged well. It used to bite me and always tasted thin and airy. Now it is deep, sweet and heavy. No bite at all and such a great tobacco. Glad I listened to all the old school guys that said buy it and age it. Every time I bought more, I thought why am I doing this. I am so happy I did.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ever packed a pipe the night before and forgotten which blend it is by morning? Packed for later, I'd guess it is Home & Hearth Midtown series Chestnut, in a Savinelli Aurelia series slightly bent pot 122. If I'm wrong, I may enter a correction. I have lots of open jars, tubs, tins. This is a broad bowl, so I think I went for a blend with lots of different tobaccos. With coffee, with milk.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
A beautiful day here in the pampa. Gloriously sunny and warm enough to be outside without a pullover. Having a lovely bowl of Condor in the City de Luxe....

WP-20200527-004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.