PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking some Smoky's Flake & Perique in a Dunhill billiard. This is a house blend from Smoky's Tobacco & Cigars in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Dunhill-oval-billiard-003.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The last few pipes were GLP Barbary Coast in a Sav Prince of Wales, rusticated, with a long curved swirled stem; Exotica Tilbury in a Sav Opera 673 KS slightly bent bulldog; and D&R Two Timer in a MM cob with an orange swirled Forever stem. Been a lazy Sunday, church online, now going to get City Barbecue after a nap with the gray cat. He's the independent one who is getting more relaxed and easygoing with age.

His littermate, a mackerel tabby with boots, bib, and milk mustache has always enjoyed snoozing against my leg. These are rescues out of a drainpipe in Fuquay-Varina N.C., as kittens, so they wouldn't drown in a storm, and bottle fed by a foster family. To our surprise, they grew up looking and acting like pedigree Maine Coons, sociable so they follow from room to room, leave gifts in my shoes, and are highly mischievous. We met them at a pet store adoptathon and picked out one, and were asked to take two to keep the other company. I think maybe adoptions were a little slow that day. We've had them for 13 years in August.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast, a bowl of m'lady's superb tomato soup, a small salad, and a Jazz apple lunch. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.