PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
Took a couple months off from my pipes/tobacco just to prove to myself I could and for lent. Even though Easter isn’t quite here I’ve allowed myself a single bowl each day for the past few days. Today it’s Old Dominion.

Joe approves. He’s sporting a sock around his neck to protect a wound he suffered from battling either the neighborhood stray or possibly the opossum that’s been hanging around.

It’s been a helluva winter this year and it’s not over yet with a winter storm warning for tonight.
View attachment 213074
Poor Joe, make him a suit of armor, invincible!c27c3a68dffa59edab186221a84246.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
TAK in Kiel rejected my IP address, unable to register. I have tried using many regions, from New York to Seattle, from Japan to France. Looks like it's time to switch a new VPN. Fortunately, a German dealer can easily provide me with most of the tobacco produced in the EU. I have stored some English/Balkan like Night Cap,965, Artisan, Balkan supreme, Father Dempsey, B.B.B.B, Bengal slice. Now, the super Balkan and Byzantium will also on the list.

Can’t you dial up via VPN from a region that’s already in Germany? So at least you’ve found one dealer. There is a lot good tobacco out there I wouldn’t mind about one. One of the biggest around here is „Pfeifen Heinrichs“ with branches in cologne or the „Chateau Henri“. There I’ve found the most expensive pipes. His website is also available in English. Englisch - https://www.peterheinrichs.de/en

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Time to read baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Going to feed the ferals, and finish reading box scores.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
My VPN does not have any region in Germany. If there is one, I will choose Bayreuth Festspielhaus as my registration location. :ROFLMAO:
Can’t you dial up via VPN from a region that’s already in Germany? So at least you’ve found one dealer. There is a lot good tobacco out there I wouldn’t mind about one. One of the biggest around here is „Pfeifen Heinrichs“ with branches in cologne or the „Chateau Henri“. There I’ve found the most expensive pipes. His website is also available in English. Englisch - https://www.peterheinrichs.de/en

Status
Not open for further replies.