PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Luck o' the Irish? brought me a delivery today! Among the spoils was a sample of C&D Autumn Evening, for which I have heard many accolades here and elsewhere. Pouch note is nice, clear maple! Put it in a cob and...it makes a pleasant few puffs :)
IMG_3402.jpg IMG_3399 1.jpg
p.s. I keep thinking i need to dye the shank on this cob green to make it the JD cob!

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steelhead trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking 1960s Philip Morris Revelation in a mid-1970s smooth brown medium bend Ed Burak Connoisseur bulldog with an acrylic black saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 209345
The width of your rotation is truly inspiring.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken primavera and green beans dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of KBV Dark Fired Cherry 2023 in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Watching a Tim Holt western.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Working and listening to Information Please from my collection of radio shows.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.