PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Getting lower in this tin of GLP Barbary Coast, which will never make it to the jar, in my grand Kaywoodie Drinkless, one of the old ones with the screw-in stem and stinger. When I got the pipe, it had a matte gray-brown finish with grooves carved in the bowl and shank. Now the finish has developed an interesting reddish undertone. Bright sun here today, but chilly by local standards.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
Good Morning! I have actually been floating around on the forum and at my desk working since 4.45 this morning. I shall now break for breakfast and smoke a bowl of Bosun's Plug in this well preserved meerschaum 'cutty' pipe by a no-name maker from the late 19th century.

View attachment 136770
Some beautiful meerschaum cutty pipes from you, @ashdigger and, of course, @weezell!

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Coffee break! Since everyone on here seems to 'bling' themselves up with all these different pipes, especially Jim with his Razzel Bathbun or was that Basil Rathbone with his Peterson 4AB's. Anyway not wanting to be out done by the American cousins on here I give you an excellent 1880s well colored meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a decorated 18K gold band and full genuine amber stem. I am enjoying an excellent bowl of Coniston Cut Plug whilst I imbibe a glass of red vino. My associates has been playing tennis this morning and has subsequently crashed so I think I can have at least an hour of 'Condorlover' down time!! What could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 136782
Lovely pipe! "Razzle Bathbun"? Slow down on that red wine sir! JK JK!

Status
Not open for further replies.