PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Coffee break! Since everyone on here seems to 'bling' themselves up with all these different pipes, especially Jim with his Razzel Bathbun or was that Basil Rathbone with his Peterson 4AB's. Anyway not wanting to be out done by the American cousins on here I give you an excellent 1880s well colored meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a decorated 18K gold band and full genuine amber stem. I am enjoying an excellent bowl of Coniston Cut Plug whilst I imbibe a glass of red vino. My associates has been playing tennis this morning and has subsequently crashed so I think I can have at least an hour of 'Condorlover' down time!! What could possibly go wrong?

thumbnail-2.jpeg

OldWill

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 9, 2022
Blanco, Texas
Coffee break! Since everyone on here seems to 'bling' themselves up with all these different pipes, especially Jim with his Razzel Bathbun or was that Basil Rathbone with his Peterson 4AB's. Anyway not wanting to be out done by the American cousins on here I give you an excellent 1880s well colored meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a decorated 18K gold band and full genuine amber stem. I am enjoying an excellent bowl of Coniston Cut Plug whilst I imbibe a glass of red vino. My associates has been playing tennis this morning and has subsequently crashed so I think I can have at least an hour of 'Condorlover' down time!! What could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 136782
Beautiful! I love amber stems.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Again, a mix of D&R Two Timer, burleys toasted twice, with a pinch of PS black Cavendish, in a Kaywoodie straight blast Saxon panel billiard with a chair leg stem. I can't really decide if this is a billiard or a pot, since the bowl isn't very tall. But since it is a panel, and the bowl is just tall enough, I've settled on billiard as its shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.