PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished work and this bowl of Wilke Hearth of Galway in an undated smooth straight medium brown made in France Saillard Lord Clerit lumberman with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Mr. District Attorney on the XM.
Lord_Clerit_Lumberman.jpg

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Nightcap x Stanwell Brushed 107. This is my favourite shape ever - it's a petite, lightweight billiard, which holds just the right amount of tobacco for a ~30min smoke. I have three 107s; this brushed, a smoth Featherweight and a sandblasted Featherweight. Wife still can't understand, why do I need three identical pipes...

IMG_20220224_193550.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
This year’s harvest has colour cured and ready to go into the kiln. As per tradition, I roll a single leaf stogie. Not sure what burley variety we have grown this year, but it is a lot lighter and more oaty and honey like than the usual earthy vibes. Mauri ora tātou.

View attachment 136685
@Ahi Ka I'd keep a guard on your tobacco with the latest New Zealand anti tobacco legislation...

Status
Not open for further replies.