PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
A simple light lunch of pasteurised Montgomery Cheddar, a couple of beautiful ripe figs, gherkins and bread, washed down with a glass of cider. The chees was a generous present from a mate who carried it back from London in his luggage.

Enjoying a bowl of PS Luxury Twist Flake from 2012. Another generous present from @SunriseBoy (many thanks, Robin)

In a James Upshall pot, tapered vulcanite stem with a just perceptible bend.

image.jpgimage.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking the last of my stash of year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I have later editions to focus for a while. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work now.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
The Montgomery Cheddar is the UNpateurised version which is why it's special
What we find in the shops here (very occasionally) is the pasteurised, export version.

Smoking a bowl of very well rubbed out MacBaren's Navy Flake (again from @SunriseBoy's stash)

In a Orlik Old Bond Street large straight billiard, shape A54 with tapered vulcanite stem.

image.jpgimage.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Yet another pipe that rarely sees use. An older Rocky Donegal 606 by Peterson, back when they still had silver bands, not sure on exact age though. I enjoyed some Frog on a Log.
View attachment 136334
I can't get the enlargement sharp enough to be sure, but those look like genuine hallmarks rather than the faux ones that are commonplace today.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.