PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 135437View attachment 135438

And here is my wife and me a bit later wearing the Fez from Fes. @LotusEater The difference isn't so much in quality as it is in shape and stiffness. The Fez from Fess's is more dressy, but the Fez from Tunisia or probably Turkey, is more Ottoman and better for smoking in a smoking jacket. Choices. Such a first world problem. I mean, seriously, how am I expected to manage?
When I see a fez straightaway I think of one of the UK's comedy greats Tommy Cooper
1647911886963.png

Methinks you need something like one of these
20220321_192203.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sir Walter Raleigh original, which the pouch claims is now 75 years old, in a Savinelli smooth slightly bent bulldog 673 KS Opera, with bead lines and the diamond shank subtly rounded at the edges.

My project tonight was to repair our short (six inches) Peugeot pepper grinder that had gotten knocked off center at the business end when my wife dropped it. First I denied there was anything wrong with it, when my wife pointed out the pepper corns were falling out of the bottom.

I then saw the problem, loosened the screws,and moved the little grinding teeth back to the center and tightened it down again. Ah, an attainable solvable repair. I wish I could fix the lost FM radio circuit on our 20-year-old Boise radio/CD player.

As we see to the left, I come with my fez ready at hand.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Barling_249.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty jazz apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2008 Kramer’s Father Dempsey in an undated unbranded straight black sandblasted short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Working and listening to The Adventures of Harry Nile on the XM. This was a very good radio series.
Unbranded_French_billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.