PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
View attachment 134491
Good day all. I‘m home after a long day at work and being hurried by my wife and daughter to get cleaned up, so the can take me out for a birthday dinner. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a smoke in this evening after they go to bed.

I received a birthday package ( pictured above ) from my son. He said he let the guy behind the counter pick it out. I’d say he did a good job.
Happy Birthday!

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
View attachment 134491
Good day all. I‘m home after a long day at work and being hurried by my wife and daughter to get cleaned up, so the can take me out for a birthday dinner. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a smoke in this evening after they go to bed.

I received a birthday package ( pictured above ) from my son. He said he let the guy behind the counter pick it out. I’d say he did a good job.
@Tar Wheel happy birthday mate ? and many more of them ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
View attachment 134491

Happy Birthday sir

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
View attachment 134491

Happy Birthday. You made out on the baccy.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe is a great smoker.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a Meer...​

zUchind.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
View attachment 134491

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
And yes, I’d say he did a wonderful job indeed.

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Skipped mon/tues and now I’m double dipping for Wed. 1st is Ruins of Isengard in a Musico Acorn. Both from a fellow forum member. The sample left is just a few ounces so to the jar it goes for hankerings. I think whatever series that was a part of is discontinued. I have lots of other stuff to try so I’ll leave it’s extinction to down the road.5A850177-3DF9-4983-8AA8-224C2959AB15.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.