PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of the last of my stash of year 2015 Dan Tobacco Tordenskjold Slices in a straight smooth dark brown year 1926 Parker Super Bruyere patent 3 63/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gonna have figure out what it smoke in this pipe next. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1926_Parker_63:F lovat.jpg

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
That stem work from Former is incredible right there.

- - -

Limerick is one of my favorite va/pers, and mostly a meerschaum by the sea seems very fitting. :ROFLMAO:

- - -

Revisiting red virginias after some time off - today is a 50/50 mixture of '16 Christmas Cheer and FHM Shortcut to Mushrooms in the MM Churchwarden in the middle here:

IdFe95Gl.jpg
Thanks. The stem is beautiful. it seems like a cross between vulcanite and acrylic in its properties.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@crawdad I found some red clawed crayfish on my river clean-up volunteering for the Don Catchment Rivers Trust; I think they think I'm a giant one because we've both got pincers:)
I think they're crawfish in New Orleans because of their accent...
The American crayfish escaped and have had a devastating effect on the native white clawed crayfish, rather like the grey squirrel has done with the red squirrel population...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The rain stopped, so I was able to get in a second set of walks. Not far from finishing this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.