PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
10 pages to catch up on in one day ? we are getting out of hand here...

A small bowl of Frog on a Log in this Eltang which the man himself couldn't name the shape so we'll call it a classic Danish freehand:

D2xO9iAl.jpg

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
20210305_125920.jpg
Smoking a Volkan Poesia. Don't worry about what's in it, just some old cigar guts somebody spilled wine all over and swept up off their basement floor. ?
In fact, if anyone made the mistake of acquiring this poor excuse for an "English", send it to me for proper disposal in my stinky blend incinerator.
No need to thank. I'm just nice like that.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Beta Test #5R in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. I got five Wilke Beta test blends to give feedback to John Brandt. Getting ready to do some walking reps.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Having my first ever bowl of D&R Cockstrong in a Dunhill 6103 Root. It's odd, it's not really all that strong as in the GH&Co sense of nic hit but its fuller flavored. And it doesn't taste at all like cock....no, not that cock. I've never tasted that one. It's true! Even with all my prison talk, that was just jokes. I mean the bird one potty brain. So I am confused by the name. No poultry taste and not much of a nic hit. Not sure why I thought it would taste like full flavored Rooster. After all, C&D's Bayou Morning doesn't taste like a swamp. Dan Tobacco's Salty Dog doesn't taste like cooked dog right out of the ocean (thank you for that nightmare Cambodia) and Samuel Gawith's Perfection doesn't taste like Kate Beckinsale dipped in honey so I guess a simpleton like me needs to stop taking these names literally.

FB42FD0D-579D-46C4-978C-E397C25549E0.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am part way through this bowl of Wilke Beta Test #4XYZ in a 2016 quarter bend Royal Meerschaum fluted paneled brandy meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Watching We Who Are About To Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.