PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
BTW, I didn't know what an inker was until I took an interest as a result of your posts. I'm enormously impressed,my friend. So much unsung talent on this forum.
Thanks for the kind words. Actually, I do finished art more than I do inks, so I get some actual drawing in.

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Klondike Gold in a 1991 Ashton Brindle X straight brown sandblast dublin with a square shank and tapered square acrylic cumberland stem. Zooming with some friends.
Ashton_BrindleX_11.jpg

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Thanks. It was hard work, but I did it, and I feel great! I'm back to a 32 inch waist line again.
You must be a skinny dude now. I'm 5'7 & 1/2 " and weigh 157, (which is my high school weight), and my waist size is 36. Of course, used to weigh 205. Cardiac stents, (and later by-pass). went in and weight fell off on its own. No real change in diet but got good cholesterol meds. Consistently test out as having almost unusually good cholesterol levels now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke Beta Test #4XYZ in a 2016 quarter bend Royal Meerschaum fluted paneled brandy meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. This will finish this sample, although more Wilke beta test blends are on the way.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
You must be a skinny dude now. I'm 5'7 & 1/2 " and weigh 157, (which is my high school weight), and my waist size is 36. Of course, used to weigh 205. Cardiac stents, (and later by-pass). went in and weight fell off on its own. No real change in diet but got good cholesterol meds. Consistently test out as having almost unusually good cholesterol levels now.
I'm six foot tall and weigh 175. I maintain between 172-178.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going to work now.
Peterson_Pre_Rep_Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.