PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
̡̻S̴̤̰̼͡͞M̶̴̡͡͏̠̪͙̟̙O̷̢̕҉̵͙̫̯̩̞̰̱̀͠Ḱ̵̛̗̲͍͈̺͙̗̕͘͝͝Ḭ̡̬̲̱̻͎̹́͟͜͡͝͝Ǹ̶̴̛̮̩̻̲̱̠͔͜͡͡G̸̴̢̟̱̭̮̟͟͝ ̡̧̗̳͔͡ Comoy's #4 in a Twain Bent Cob /w blk/whte swirl Forever Stem

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Back Down South in Peterson SH Watson. Dried little too much. Put the tobacco on a paper plate and completely forgot about it. After the lunch, found the plate, pinched the tobacco and noticed it went beyond where I like it. Smoked it anyway. Was bit harsh, but after the mid bowl, it started behaving ok.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Mick McQuid Plug in a late 1870s early 1880s meerschaum 'cutty' by Bernstein of Berlin with an amber mouthpiece. To keep the Haja fans quiet I am using a high quality Calico 'Jeweltones' disposable lighter in translucent plastic available in a multi color pack of three for $2.99 from Winn Dixie. My accompanying drink is a glass of indifferently blended Rioja from 2017 and I have just farted on the dog.
thumbnail.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am now smoking year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking aged Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown, smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching NewsRadio.

Status
Not open for further replies.