Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Still waiting for my Director’s Cut to arrive from Germany.How does your taste?

They changed the formula. It's less perique now and more DFK. I'm letting the new stuff age so maybe the DFK will settle down a little. In the meantime, I have the older version:

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
They changed the formula. It's less perique now and more DFK. I'm letting the new stuff age so maybe the DFK will settle down a little. In the meantime, I have the older version:

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Jim,thanks for the guidance on this matter.I like Perique,but will give the Kentucky a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.