PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
I taste a light musk in the topping, did you happen to pick up on that? It almost tastes like musky cedar with some strange fruity/floral notes. It’s an odd combo but one that I definitely enjoy from time to time.
I did pick up on something like that. I didn't really get any perfumey musk but definitely some woody/musty notes I attributed to the orientals. The topping starts off all fruity bubble gum, but then the mango starts to take the lead with some savory notes coming through in the background. @briarbuck said mango chutney and that really stood out to me in the last third of the bowl with tastes of bell pepper, turmeric, cardamom and black pepper coming into play. I haven't smoked it in a wide chamber yet so I'm gonna try that tomorrow and see if I get any of the floral/musk/perfume type notes others have picked up on. Definitely unique stuff, but it suits my tastes perfectly when I want a sweet and sour blend!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty light meal, and have a third of a bowl left of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel band with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Might call it a day with this smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.