PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
While running an errand I popped into my local vape shop and bought a pouch of Sutliffe Match 20 because @AroEnglish mentioned in another thread he preferred it to My Mixture 965. Well, it must have Burley in it, to which I am highly sensitive. Aside from the nose sting, sneezing and tongue bite it was quite delicious in the Vauen Olaf bent egg. I think I will be mixing it with other tobacco to tone it down.

While smoking it I noticed a brown moth with a flourescent white spot on its wing. It looked remarkably like a rare Vapourer Moth which are only indigenous to England, Ireland, Scotland. Or it could have been a Spiny Oak Slug Moth ... not sure. These are things I notice while smoking.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2021 HH Burley Flake in a Ropp Vintage with horn stem

53591591119_bab442f2cf_k.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

I'm going to take one of my occasional social media/forums breaks to concentrate on personal business. See you folks in a few days.