PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Stuff from my Odds and Ends jar in a MM Morgan this evening.
A tried to get a better picture, but wasn’t quick enough-Bob and Gracie were so verklempt they hadn’t gotten their buckets yet that the former was rolling in anguish in his stall, while the latter was bucking like a rodeo clown in hers😆IMG_0918.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a bowl of freshly made strawberry ice cream, and have now passed the quarter mark of this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Working and listening to The Lone Ranger from my radio collection.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Le Petit Robin packed tight in a Brulor Page Pot. I think the taste is not as sweet packed so tight. And Hallelujah!! Was digging around in my various knife drawers and such trying to find something and lo--- found my original Spyderco Delica with VG-10 blade. I had lost it doing yardwork years ago..and I remember now finding it again the next spring after I had already replaced it with the S30V blade version (which went overboard a couple years ago). I guess I put it back in the back of a drawer.. and plain forgot I still had it. Happy Day!! :)
IMG_7512.jpg
Scales are black, but the camera's eye sure makes 'em look purty tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.