PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
They are great little grab & go and clencher pipes. There is a sale on

it’s a different smoke but I’m ok with it for a change up. It seems to be a love hate type of blend with everyone. Some reference soap or perfume but I don’t get that result but it does remind me of something floral.
I really wanted to like it, just a notch too floral on the in/retrohale. Coniston and surprisingly, DFA hit my Goldilocks Lakeland zone.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Father Dempsey in the little meer. Another day, more adventures. This particular day of adventures finds me turning 44 years young. Which honestly is refreshing because the first 4-5 months of this year I believed that I was going to be 45. 🤣
Congrats on another successful orbit! I’ve got a few years on you, but can relate-every year since 50 I think I’ve been doing the same.I’ve thought I was already 57 until my wife pointed out that’s not until August😉

PrivatePiping

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2023
Todd - Boise, ID
Father Dempsey in the little meer. Another day, more adventures. This particular day of adventures finds me turning 44 years young. Which honestly is refreshing because the first 4-5 months of this year I believed that I was going to be 45. 🤣View attachment 318657
Happy birthday man! I'll be 51 next month.

Last edited:

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Father Dempsey in the little meer. Another day, more adventures. This particular day of adventures finds me turning 44 years young. Which honestly is refreshing because the first 4-5 months of this year I believed that I was going to be 45. 🤣View attachment 318657
Happy Birthday man!
I hope you have a great one and with many adventures this year.
Say hello to Blue Dog for me.

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Father Dempsey in the little meer. Another day, more adventures. This particular day of adventures finds me turning 44 years young. Which honestly is refreshing because the first 4-5 months of this year I believed that I was going to be 45. 🤣
Well A Very Happy Birthday to you and you may have turned 44 but are currently in your 45th year so you were somewhat correct.

By the way we share the same birthday and all I will say about my years are that they are 6 years shy of twice yours.

Enjoy your day and wishing you many, many more ! puffy

Bob

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Well A Very Happy Birthday to you and you may have turned 44 but are currently in your 45th year so you were somewhat correct.

By the way we share the same birthday and all I will say about my years are that they are 6 years shy of twice yours.

Enjoy your day and wishing you many, many more ! puffy

Bob
Thank you and right back at you! Hope you have a great one! My grandma turned 89 yesterday. She’s a little 4 foot 2inch ball of fire!🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.