PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Dinner follows this smoke.
View attachment 318486

My favorite pipe

1718847291137.jpeg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2008 Escudo in my new Herbaugh bamboo dublin.

IMG-1292.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work as I listen to the Red Sox-Jays game.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
This forum really is like what I would imagine a pipe club would be. I admit Technology is good for a few things.
Yup, this forum has many of the same friendly dynamics. Of course, one big difference is that we don't get to physically share whatever tobaccos we brought plus see their pipes.
After 9 months straight of attending & enjoying our Pipe Club gatherings, I (sadly) had to miss last night. Needed to "be there" to comfort somebody I care about who just suddenly lost her sister -- passed in less than 2 weeks after notifying her of her rapidly declining, always poor health. The damn Grim Reaper took another.
NOTE: I'll be looking forward to July's Pipe Club gathering (!).

(Quote) Missed you @Sandblast, hope all is well. (Quote)
Thanks, BenMN. I'm still holding that tin for you. : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.