PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2019 Rouxgaroux in my Jesse Jones bent billiard.

IMG-1288.png

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Sorry for your loss.
Sorry to hear of your loss
Thank you. He was a fellow piper who owned several tobacco shops here in Denver in the 70's and early 80's I believe. Some health issues unrelated to smoking caught up with him in the past year. I hope he's puffing on a perfect Dunhill in the great smoking lounge in the sky, where every brand is plentiful, no pipe ever gurgles and every blend burns down to a fine white ash on one light. The gang misses you Bob.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Sam misses her daughter and has been especially clingy since she saw Long Tail leave.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

ThomasS

Can't Leave
Apr 30, 2024
Bayfield, WI
Hey King, Chess is a game worthy for a King. The forged tool was made in Canada and the blacksmith has retired, you will have to do some hunting around the internet or ask a blacksmith you know to direct you to an iron worker who can forge you a pipe tool. Good luck Clay King!
Or find someone here who has a forge ... ;) Those look like a fun project

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
1995 McClelland Oriental No. 8 in a Walt Cannoy Lava Rock billiard.
29 years! You could make an excellent contribution to the thread "Cellaring - How Long is too Long?".
Some have said Orientals & Latakia sort of fade away over time.
I've got couple tins of No. 8 that've been cellared since '06 & I'm not scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.