das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a Ropp

53760935279_a907fb8902_h.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's almost time for the Braves-A's game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Today is Lou Gehrig Day.

Sig

Can't Leave
Jul 18, 2023
Western NY
Very cool. I can’t bring myself to drop the coin on a ‘67, maybe someday, but not today. I do have a birth year shotgun though😉
A birth year pipe isn't something I ever looked for, but when a friend on the old Smokers Forums, who knew my birthday, offered this pipe for a VERY good price, I could not refuse.
The pipe is in very good shape but I was told, by the guy who sold it to me, that this size is not very popular to most pipe smokers.
I was never a fan of small pipes until I found my deep love for flake tobacco.
Now I have a small collection...... of small pipes.
Even with its small bowl, I can puff on a flake for an hour or more.
I also have a birth year Marlin lever action 30/30 and a birth year K15 GMC truck.......neither by design, it just happened. :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star 50th, Neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.