PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
GLP Samarra in a Tonni Nielsen No. 3 cherrywood.

1713311792364.png

Final smoke of the night shall be in honor of Kasitsinhawi : She who brings flowers.
I thought @Hillcrest had a great idea to choose a sweeter baccy for this one.
Going with 2010 Erinmore in my most precious meer. Rest in peace.

AG flower erinmore.JPG

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I haven't had a bowl in two weeks! I've been involved with my church's annual three-day GreekFest. This was my 60th. year working the bar, and my 40th. as "Chairman of the Bar".
In the meantime, I've been trying to catch up on the Forum posts (I still have about 50 pages to go).
But I finally had a chance to share a bowl with my Saturday afternoon ZOOM buddies.
In honor of Father's Day, I smoked my father's old 1940s "Selected Imported Briar" no-name Oom Paul, filled with my own "Dino's Mixture" (Full Virginia Flake, University Flake, a bit of 55-year-old Mahalla and Latakia, and a few pinches of Samovar and Syrian Latakia). Oh, my! That was satisfying.
Happy Father's Day to all you dads and granddads!

1718516487304.jpeg

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Final smoke of the night shall be in honor of Kasitsinhawi : She who brings flowers.
I thought @Hillcrest had a great idea to choose a sweeter baccy for this one.
Going with 2010 Erinmore in my most precious meer. Rest in peace.

View attachment 317717
I'll be having some Captain Earle's Honor Blend in honor of Kasitsinhawi. Erinmore is great stuff.

Last edited:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Smoking Dark Aromatic Flake from GH&Co. in a Peterson Tavern Pipe. This is their prince shape with a nickel accent and a vulcanite stem with a tapered bit.

This may be the best tobacco I’ve ever tasted, feeling like I’m in heaven with every retrohale. View attachment 317697
@Silverwing The Clay King loves his Gawith Hoggarth; going to get some loose GH in Buxton next month. Maybe a fresh Clay to smoke it in as well!

mpjetset

Starting to Get Obsessed
Happy Father's Day, dads. Yesterday the SE Florida Atlantic was so calm I put a lighter and cob loaded with 2001 Three Nuns under my Panama, and clung to a float 20 yards offshore for the first smoke of my vacation. That's what I'll be doing when the sun comes up before my son wakes up. I know he got me a new red USMC cap and i'll need to weather it a little ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.