PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Decided to crack an aged tin of some Marlin Flake to celebrate the news (cigar tomorrow morning).
Currently have 2 girls, who wants to bet I get a third?
View attachment 151744View attachment 151745
I was in a similar situation. I had two boys and tried for a girl. We ended up with twin boys. Many years later my only daughter was born. I was 45 at the time. The boys are grown and doing their thing and today we are celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I’ve seen this on their website and read the description but never bought any. In your opinion, how does it smoke?
DFC is one of only two cherry blends that I like. Think typical quality cavendish blend with some Smokey, leathery Dark Fired ky thrown in. It really tones down the sweetness and goopiness. The cherry is applied conservatively, so no cough drop or lifesaver notes. It does burn a touch warmer and wetter than I would like, but pretty well overall. I’d definitely recommend it for a try.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
This morning I tried a bit of Cross Eyed Cricket in a cob that a friend gave me for a taste;
Particular tobacco, and I'm not sure in which category to place it, dry the right with the alcoholic component now dormant, but at first I received notes similar to white musk, something very close to soapy and cosmetic.
I don't wish he had kept it in the bathroom cabinet ...

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
I was in a similar situation. I had two boys and tried for a girl. We ended up with twin boys. Many years later my only daughter was born. I was 45 at the time. The boys are grown and doing their thing and today we are celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday.
That same exact thing happened to a childhood friend of mine haha funny how that works out. I'd like a boy, but feel like I'm destined to have another girl or two before I get one. I'm happy either way - a house full of females just helps me justify my man cave and shop purchases. Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.