PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
C&D Eight State Burley in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

Along with some Organic India Tulsi Lemon Ginger tea. This tea is amazing for keeping the mouth clean and fresh to enjoy the flavors of your tabac, besides all the health benefits of Holy Basil.

Be well everyone! ❤️

Speaking of wellness, you look like you had a rough one there @alaskanpiper, hope all is well for you too! :)

View attachment 151007
Hahaha indeed. It was a VERY long day and my body is reminding me of that fact this morning. Unfortunately today I have to seed and roll so I’ll be at it again.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Mid-morning work break was 2/3 bowl of Country Squire Old Toby in my Savinelli Erica Fiamma 128 (17.5mmx37.5mm chamber) with 6mm charcoal filter and columbian coffee with light cream --- again in the backyard enjoying the newly trimmed landscape watching every bug hunting bird feast along the newly semi-open borders (Robbins, Titmice, Wrens, Catbirds (?), something dark that flies like a bullet and remarkable accuracy for messing my garbage can lid ???). Beautiful sunny day to all !

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Well, ya live and ya learn. I kept reading about Kentucky tobacco, and was curiouser and curiouser. So I bought a pouch of Amphora Kentucky Blend. Smoked a bit in a clay. O. M. G. Ok, I'm a lightweight, I admit it. Wah! To me it tastes bitter and harsh. I love the smoky taste of latakia, but this..! Whew! I stuffed it in a jar and will try again another time maybe. Right now I'm sitting drinking water and waiting for the spins to subside. ? yee haw!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in this 107 degree heat index day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

n_irwin

Can't Leave
Apr 15, 2022
Oklahoma, USA
Just got home from a hot night at work. All of our plant A/C’s were down for most of the night. It was 91 in the maintenance shop, 100 on the production floor, 120 in heat treat, and almost 140 on top of the dryers….. Smoking some well deserved GH Broken Scotch Cake in an Eric Heberling Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Billiard with Black Cumberland Stem and Plateau, with sweet tea on the side.
I also got myself a little decoration for my main upstairs pipe shelf. Just a little tin sign. I figured I’d throw a pic of that in as well.
View attachment 151022
View attachment 151020View attachment 151021
Really nice collection!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with a sliced peach on the side. I'm almost finished smoking KBV Golf Trail Mixture in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.