PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have about a third of a bowl left of KBV Golf FMV-2 in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Still working on a review of this blend as I decide on what the toppings are.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
C&D Three Friars in a smooth Peterson Kildare 264. I haven't smoked this old pipe in some time as it seemed to smoke hot and wet. Now that I smoke my tobacco MUCH drier than I did in the past, thanks to some wise members here, it smokes beautifully. Live and learn,eh?
Too early for bourbon to go with it, dammit.
I hear you! Cool and humid where I’m at so I dried a bunch at low temp in the oven of our rental cottage. Crispy is the word of the week!
Crème brûlée in an old Barclay-Rex pot - dry and sipping away!
image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walks in this brutal heat and humidity, and smoked a bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. More ice water and bergs for my drink.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.