PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good evening. Only at home. I take the opportunity to smoke a MM General pipe. I was drying St Bruno and Veermaster Hamborger, for tonight's smokes. And it occurred to me to add a few strands of veermaster to the bowl of St Bruno I'm smoking now. Not bad. It's the first time I've made this blend. I accompany it with a cold drink of rice milk and nuts. I have been eliminating cow's milk for a few weeks. My family doctor advised me to stop drinking cow's milk for a while, until my next blood test. It is curious, that a few strands of veermaster, has eaten all the sour sweetness of St Bruno. What a shitty mix.......

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cloudy, humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Got four KBV blends and two Wilke blends to beta test, too.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Lazy afternoon watching horse racing from Belmont and decided to entertain myself with a throwdown with this morning's smoke of KBV Your Welcome versus Peterson Flake. Both are now rotation regulars but, for me, this KBV blend has the best aftertaste of any tobacco I remember (fortunately, I have several more KBV blends to work on so that may change).

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
A wonderful pseudo summer day. Lazy afternoon planned ?.
I decided to revisit the GLP Temple Bar again today. The first smoke yesterday was made up mostly of parts of the plug that had fallen off while in storage. It was a very good smoke, but I wanted to slice off a nice cross-section of the plug. Got the Altinay, Rusticated Dublin Meer again. And a glass of ice water.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.