PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Peterson System Standard B42. I really like the look of this pipe but most blends I put in it fall kind of flat. Not sure if it's the ABF or that this pipe is finally breaking in fully, but this has been my most enjoyable smoke in it so far.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
St. Bruno Ready Rubbed in a Mastercraft Natural Algerian Briar bulldog. I've been smoking this for a few minutes now and there are no attractive females knocking down my door yet. What gives?
Are you wearing Axe products because i believe that combination would be landing you hot female “Instagram influencers” from as far away as Europe and even Australia, just have to add in their travel time.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Began the familiarizing process with Derringer today. As recommended by @edger and @JimInks. The first bowl of Derringer was meh. The two subsequent bowls were an improvement and just kept getting better. I also tried Kackknife Plugged RR. Again the first smoke was underwhelming and the second, was an improvement.
Of course, palates can vary, but I found that Derringer yields up flavorful attributes as it ages. Good on you!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Glorious CONDOR Plug in a Meer...

JF8XvBC.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good week and pipes to all! Started with KBV Your Welcome in a smaller pipe this time, namely a Burak Connoisseur smooth Tankard with tapered stem size 2. The flavor profile (matured Virginia ribbon) was very much enhanced - I could spend all afternoon smoking bowl after bowl with this combo.

@OzPiper Yes. Since I have been smoking this exclusively for the last 3 weeks (I think I first smoked it on 20th May), it makes sense to create a thread and post pictures time to time.

I should get a picture later today, since the previous bowl was 50th. I will also start a thread on the same.

Right Now it’s cigar time. Caldwell Cigars Long Live The King

Status
Not open for further replies.