PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to start reviewing the six Wesley's blends I got samples of today.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
View attachment 149607
a little did out FVF in a cob..... internally comparing notes to the cube cut of yesterday..... fvf is a fine tobacco to my palate..... that cup will get filled up with some hot tea here in a second. its boiling, got to go!
How did you like it cube cut? I gravity fill my cube cut and it smokes long and sweet.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
2017 Ye Olde Signe in a Kaywoodie Shape 07 billiard. This is one of the better Virginia experiences I've had. I often have a hard time smoking slowly and I don't often have enjoyable VA or Vaper smokes. But when I get it right, it is pretty tasty.

autococker07

Might Stick Around
Mar 29, 2022
Fort Walton Beach, FL
How did you like it cube cut? I gravity fill my cube cut and it smokes long and sweet.
It was close to the same for me taste wise, I typically fold and stuff (lightly), so the taste did not change..... I did gravity fill and got about twice the amount of tobacco that I fold and stuff with..... it did smoke a long time, but seemed a little harder to get burning well (both flakes were dried overnight, no moisture). I plan on trying rubbed out tomorrow, if I remember.....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.