PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
So MacBaren make Lakelands? Friend visited the UK, brought me back these pouches, had a bowl. Damn this is Gawithian, struggle to believe it is a MacB product, or an OTC! Delicious.
@karam a great memory of my late father smoking this and another British favourite of the 1970’s the mighty Condor. I love watching the old tv ads on YouTube of these two blends. Enjoy ! ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just finished that Jughead story and this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-WWII straight smooth brown The Lumberman Special (Comoy’s) with a tapered black vulcanite saddle stem. Time for an apple!
View attachment 148745
@JimInks I like the Pink Lady apples ? and especially as they come in cardboard packaging instead of plastic:)
Been making apple ? crumble and banana ? bread ? recently, made a loaf of bread yesterday. Going to make some elderflower cordial today.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@karam a great memory of my late father smoking this and another British favourite of the 1970’s the mighty Condor. I love watching the old tv ads on YouTube of these two blends. Enjoy ! ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
@Ettrick puffer I think St Bruno and Condor are both well suited to clay pipes; I found a Condor packet while litter picking and Anthony says it was mine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.