PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2017 GH&Co Brown Flake Licorice in a new production Kaywoodie Standard Zulu.

It doesn’t look anything like my 1930’s Kaywoodie Zulu’s… more of just a Dublin shape. And the button was whacked out, I had to shape and polish it so didn’t look so ridiculous. This is my first time smoking it. It smokes fine.

I could have returned it, but it was a $44 pipe, so I just made changes to suit myself.

Small chamber and not so deep; so it’s a good choice for a quick morning smoke.

E9DD10F0-84A7-42A8-AF15-C2D46EA65448.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I'm awake and smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Will try again after this smoke.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Drying a few grams of Amphora Full, to smoke it in a MM General pipe. I was with my childhood buddy, having lunch on the outskirts of the city. We finished with a black coffee and some sweet glasses of Torres 10 brandy. A very cheerful bar, very good atmosphere. The owner of the restaurant is named after me. He said to me, John, I bought several cases of brandy for you, damn, where the hell were you? hahahahahaha. It's strange, but we didn't take pictures, so I would have shown some. I think we were too hungry hahahahahahaha.

n_irwin

Can't Leave
Apr 15, 2022
Oklahoma, USA
I got my start years ago smoking 1Q. Among the blends that I tried, it was the one that stuck. I hadn’t smoked it in awhile, so I thought I would pick it up again. I was disappointed to find it flatter and less satisfying than I remembered, so I added in some cube cut burley I had on the shelf. Now we’re talking—the aroma and vanilla that I love, with a fuller flavor and smoke. That’s what I’m smoking today, in an Aldo Velani pot.

3FE79804-2D47-4BB2-BD87-208C6426251D.jpeg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
A beautiful day and I am refusing to work period. I have decided that my office is not a safe space, its triggering, lived life experience, gender neutral and all that good 'Woke' shit - feck it! I am pissing off to the Beer Garden and all the other stuff is my excuse to be an idle (gr)unt and drink large amount of German beer and smoke my pipe! I will post some pictures later.....

Status
Not open for further replies.